Monday, January 2, 2017

We're Back!

I am back online!  We flew home on Dec. 1 and stayed till Dec. 29.  It was a whirlwind of a time and I loved every minute of it!  We got to see so many family members and friends!  I am sorry that we didn't get to see everybody on our list, but we did our best!  My favorite times were when Ed, Nick, Sarah and I were all together!  I had a great time catching up with Sarah and to thank her and Tony for taking such good care of our cats and the house, and I had time to have some good heart-to-heart talks with Nick.  Since he's so far away most of the time, I needed this time to be with him.  It was wonderful!

Birthday celebration for Nick and Sarah at Joe's Crab Shack (Sarah's favorite place)!






  Our friend, Lynn, came by for dinner. 

                                             Lynn enjoying a cannoli she helped me make.




We took a trip to West Virginia to see our friends, John and Shirley.


                                                     One of many views of the beauty of
                                                       our friends West Va. home

 I went on my own to Delaware to see my niece, Rosie, and her family.


                                             My great-nephew showing his Christmas Spirit!



We went out with our friends, Gary and Beth.  I went to lunch with my crafting friends, Mary, Zulienne, Sally, and Janine.  Mary and I also got together to do some stamping.  My cousin Carla was a darling and had my family Christmas party at her house and got to see her and her family, along with my nephews Joe, and Patrick with his wife, Arlene and their children.  What a special time that was!  Christmas Day was spent with Ed's side of the family and had another delightful day with Mom, Ed's sister, Barbara, her husband, Al and their daughter, along with Ed's brother, Mike and his wife Jill, with their daughter and, of course, my own family and Sarah's boyfriend, Tony.

Our cute little Christmas tree of 2016.  That is a Chris Moose on the top of the tree.  Sarah later added a crocheted octopus, which I made her for Christmas, to the tree.  My niece gave me those beautiful angel candle holders for Christmas.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment