Sunday, January 8, 2017

Boca Raton


Moving on down.......we are now in the Boca Raton area of the ICW.  My niece goes to Lynn University in Boca.  I texted her and "talked" to her for a little bit.  If we had more time, I would've stopped by to see her.  I would love to see her school.  This area is so beautiful!  I can see why she wanted to go here!  I plan on stopping on the way North and getting a tour!

The following photos show they are still in Christmas mode in Boca  Ratan!  I was sure I was going to miss seeing houses all decorated for Christmas by being down here, but I didn't need to worry.........





Kind of amusing to see snowmen with palm trees and the water together!!
First religious statuary I've seen.

 A coconut, one of many seen, in the water. 
By the colors of the buildings and all the palms, I really knew I wasn't dreaming!   I am in Florida!
A Water Taxi that also gave a tour along the way.  I wish I could've heard all they were saying about Boca!

Such a different kind of house!  Something from the future?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment