Thursday, November 24, 2016

My latest technological catastrophe is a broken charging cord for my laptop and a worn out battery on my laptop!  Guess what I am asking for for Christmas!  I am now using g my late brother's tablet.  This is great only we haven't worked out how to get my pictures included.

I am going to continue with the present time without pictures.  When I get set up with my laptop again I will add photos plus go back and fill in where I left off!

Our travels have gotten us now to Cocoa, FL.  I have a cousin with his wife down here.  We contacted him and they picked us up at a marina.  We spent 2 nights with them and their 7 dogs.  We enjoyed a delightful and delicious Thanksgiving with them!  It was great seeing them as it has been too many years since we have been together!  I absolutely had a fun time playing with all their dogs!  It was difficult remembering all their names!  One of their dogs was the mom of 4 of them and then they had 2 others.  My cousins are true animal lovers!

Tomorrow we are headed out and motoring about 50 miles to an Anchorage.

It will take us about 5 days to get to Fort Lauderdale where we will leave the boat at a marina and fly home.  It will be so good to see everyone again!  It was hard today knowing it was Sarah's birthday and I wasn't there to celebrate with her!  It was good to at least talk to her on the phone!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. How nice you got to spend Thanksgiving with some family. We had a nice Thanksgiving with Amelia and her family. Hope we'll get to see you while you're home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice Mrs. Joan. Anahita loved the pictures. Hope you have a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete