Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bimini



We have arrived!!!   

After getting settled with a nap and something to eat, we ventured out of the marina and explored some of the area.



A Memorial Park for Bahamian Veterans


BTC - Bahamas Telephone Company

This was in front the Bahamas' Telephone Company.  Haven't seen a phone booth in years!


The lizards here have the cutest curly tails!





All along the ICW I photographed water fowl.  Now in the Bahamas I will be taking more pictures of fish.  

This is a tarpon.  I found it under our dock.  (Did he come to say hello?) 


Another visitor was this Bull Shark.  It took me a couple of days to see one, but my patience paid off!  There were about 5 of them that would circle around the marina in the afternoon. 
 

The only water fowl I've seen so far - my favorite pelicans!  They were patiently waiting for the scraps from the fishermen at the pier.

Had dinner at the Big Game Club.  There was live music and a dancer.  The dancer was someone who just came in once in a while to dance for everyone.  It was also his birthday!  It was a fun place.




No comments:

Post a Comment