Saturday, October 22, 2016

Solomon Island

I have been adding pictures and fixing up some of my past blogs.  To see some photos you may have missed, go back to some of the previous viewed blogs.  My updates won't come to you automatically like my original blogs. 

These events happened back in October, but I wanted to share these pictures!

This is Dolce Vita docked at Cape Charles.  There was so much wind it made all the boats bounce around.  It was a good thing we stayed for 4 nights!  The wind was howling and we couldn't even get out of our dock!







Our friends, the seagulls.  They were everywhere!  It was very entertaining to see them fight over a fish!







We made a few friends at Cape Charles.  Their photos are in a different blog.  Moon Dance belonged to Melissa and Anne.  Sheila and Wes own Merlin.



This is Moon Dance




This is Merlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment