Friday, October 7, 2016

Here I sit wondering when are we ever going to leave?  I've accomplished everything I need to accomplish minus some minor stuff.

I am glad the storm is not coming this way, but I am so worried about Florida.  My niece is in college in Florida and I know she is safe, but how hard it must be for her to not be near mom and dad when something is happening around you!  She is a real trooper, though, and she'll weather the storm out with her strength of will!

As it looks now, but as Matthew has shown it is unpredictable (Ed's lousy comment to this is that Matthew should have been named a woman!), we will be leaving on Tuesday.  We're waiting till Tuesday because, of all things. Ed's new credit card will be in on Monday.   Of all the times to have a credit card hacked!  Ed's bank in charge of this card has no way of expediting mailing of a card!  All-in-all, I have been happy to have the extra time at home to finalize my packing and seeing and talking to my friends again before leaving!   I even got to go to a new Mary Kay success meeting!  How great is that?  I love those silver linings!

So here I am now, waiting for a call to deliver some Mary Kay CC Cream (yay!)

For all my Mary Kay customers.......I will still be in business!  Please help me stay in business by letting me know when you need anything!  You can order on my website:  www.marykay.com/jcriscuolo.   I will have your orders delivered to you by my recruiter and friend, Valerie Stanley.

Remember, the Holiday shopping season is upon us (yipe!) so, if you want to get a head start on your shopping, what a nice gift it would be to get some Mary Kay skin care items or make-up.  We have some wonderful products for the men on your list! 

If you have any questions or want some suggestions on what to give to someone, please call me or email me and if you can't reach me then contact Valerie at:  301-221-9726 or email her at:  valjoanst@yahoo.com.

Fair Winds to all!   Love you all!



1 comment:

  1. Joanie, it's going to be some Trip!! Enjoy every moment. Wishing you blue skies and fair winds!!
    Lots of love from Sunit and family.

    ReplyDelete