Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Travel to Oriental, NC



On our way to Oriental, NC we passed by this plant that processes different kinds of fish.  Look at how big these fishing boats are!  We looked like a toy next to them!   Actually, most of the boats around make our boat look like toys!

There is so much fishing along the ICW, especially in NC.  Everywhere we went there were fishing boats of all sizes out trying to catch whatever they can.  On the one morning it rained, there were diehard fishermen and women out there in their rain ponchos.  It was cold that morning!







2 comments:

  1. Ms Joan: Corinne loved the pictures of the ducks! But she also asked for "more pictures of Ms. Joan, please!" Beautiful boats at sunset too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how I miss Corinne and the other children! It was great hearing from both of the you! Tell Corinne I will post more pictures of me since she asked for them and more sunsets as I catch them! I am so looking forward to seeing more dolphins! I have been so excited to see some but have not been able to get a photo. They are just too fast! Same with the pelicans - they are too fast for me to get a really good photo! I will keep trying! We are enjoying the trip very much! The ICW is a fascinating place - beautiful and a bit challenging! Thanks for writing!

      Delete